Monday, April 9, 2012
38 weeks...full term!
We feel so blessed that after several scary episodes and 3 months of bedrest, our twins are now full term! So many miracles and so much help...we can't express how much it means to us. For many who have been asking how huge I am, here are the picts. We're excited to welcome our new little girls tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Hooray! so excited for you guys and Julie, honestly, you look fantastic (and that's not just me saying it to make you feel better...I can't believe you are hiding 2 cute baby girls in that tummy!) Can't wait to see pictures of Claire's baby sisters. :)
Congratulations! We are so happy that everything has gone well enough to get you this far! However, I have a hard time believing there are two babies in there--you look great Julie. We can't wait to hear the good news!
Sweet Julie. You do look amazing! I can't wait to see pictures of the twins. We think about you often. In fact the Folsom's were staying with Candance for her daughters baptism and her dad told me all about you and your b-ball skills. :) Miss you. Claire is beautiful, we miss you all!
So excited for you today! Hope everything goes well!!
Um, you are TINY for twins. You look amazing Jules!Disappointed. Remember MY day before they were born pictures...yikes. ;) I am SOOOOOOOOO excited to see these wee babes! i've been thinking about it all morning! I can't believe it is finally here! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy you made it to full term!
You really do look great!!! Can't wait to see the girls
Good work! you look amazing! I stuck out more than that with only one baby!
Hope all goes well (or has gone well). Those are lucky little girls and you do look fantastic. Obviously you are ready to be DONE with bedrest! I wish you some sleep over the next few weeks.
You are so beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures of your girls!
So, did you have your babies?? ;)
Are you STILL 38 weeks prego?!!?
Post a Comment